If your car doesn’t start or cranks when starting, most probably your car battery has a problem.
The battery in your car is the single source of energy for all the electrical components in your vehicle. Many people think that the car battery is only used to start the car, but in addition to providing energy to the starter and ignition, the battery also supplies energy to other electrical equipment in your car – lights, radio, clocks, door locks, alarms, DVD players, parking distance control, lane-changing warnings, active suspension systems and others, some of which use power even when the car is switched off.
At Vaucluse Auto Repairs we value our customers and we strive to offer only premium quality products as Bosh for battery replacement.
We use and recommend Bosch batteries as a symbol of reliability, quality and innovation.
Our stock includes batteries to suit most makes and models.
Our battery diagnostic service includes:
- Testing of vehicle starting and charging system components
- Using testing equipment to check cranking amp capacity of the battery
- Testing the electrical draw of the starter
- Testing the electrical output of the alternator
Battery replacement service Includes
- Visual inspection of the battery
- Utilising test equipment to check cranking amp capacity of the battery
- Removing old battery and replacing with a new one
- Carry out all re-setting procedures as required.
- Test charge rate and check for voltage drop