Vaucluse Auto Repairs hereby warrants that subject to your non-excludable rights as per the Australian Consumer Law (“the ACL’) and the exclusions shown below, our products and services will be free from defect for the applicable guarantee period or we will correct, repair or replace the defective product.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
In all cases, the responsibility for attending to or accepting any claim under the Vaucluse Auto Repair’s Guarantee is at our discretion. We may at our discretion, authorise warranty to be performed elsewhere, when its impractical to have the work performed by us.
The Guarantee is provided to you –
- As the consumer responsible for the expenses associated with the warranty claim;
- As the original purchaser or the part, service or repair
- Only upon production of your invoice receipt or proof of original purchase;
- Where not excluded by our Guarantee Exclusions;
- For the period or kilometres travelled from the date of purchase (whichever comes first) – six (6) months or 10,000 km
- Damage caused by accident, fire or theft, damage as a result of towing, damage caused by misuse of the vehicle or where the vehicle is used in a competition or in a closed-circuit event, damage caused by continuing to operate the vehicle after a defect is known;
- Alteration, modification or removal of products by anyone not authorised by Vaucluse Auto Repairs, we will not pay under the Guarantee for work performed elsewhere unless it has been expressly authorised by Vaucluse Auto Repairs;
- Damage by causes beyond our control;
- Products supplied by the Customer;
Note: some manufacturers warranty products may differ from the Vaucluse Auto Repairs Guarantee.
Ask us for details of any applicable extended warranty.