Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the http:www.vaucluseauto.com.au or http:www.vauclusemechanics.com.au websites (the “Service”) operated by Vaucluse Auto Repairs Pty Ltd (“us, “we”, or “our”)
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes, restricts or modifies the consumer guarantees provided for by statute including under the Australian Consumer Law.
If you have a complaint, please let us know. We welcome your feedback as an opportunity to improve our business and customer service.
You can make a complaint by contacting us on 02 93371136 or email to email@example.com
When making a complaint, please let us know the following information:
- Your Name and Email Address
- A brief description of the issue
- Invoice number or vehicle make and registration plate number, if applicable
- Date of the issue occurred
We will respect our customers’ privacy in relation to any personal information given to us.
Promotions / Marketing
Special offers, vouchers or coupons posted on our website or Facebook, come with the following conditions:
- Not valid in conjunction with any other special offer, voucher or coupon.
- Only one special offer, voucher or coupon can be redeemed at any one time.
- Special offers, vouchers or coupons are not redeemable for cash
- Special offers, voucher and coupons are valid for the duration specified and cannot be redeemed any other time
- Special offer prices are not valid for exotic, muscle or hi-performance vehicles. Those types of vehicle will require a surcharge. Price on application, please call +61 2 9337-1136 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Our Service doesn’t allow you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available or use certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”).
When we say – Free pick and/or drop off – it means in 10 kms radius from our place of business and depends on the service required. Please call us on 02 9337-1136 to confirm if the free service will apply to you
When we say – free substitute vehicle/courtesy car/loan vehicle provided – it means if the vehicle is available. Usually booking is required as there is high demand.
When we say – without voiding the manufacturer’s warranty – this is true because we are licenced mechanical workshop, employ licenced technicians and use genuine/OEM parts
The Website may contain links to other web sites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked web sites.
You must ensure that Your access to, or use of the Website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to You
You must take Your own precautions to ensure that Your process for accessing the Website does not expose You to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage Your computer system. We take no responsibility for any such damage which may arise in connection with Your use of the Website.
Features and specifications of Products and/or Services described or depicted on the Website are subject to change without notice.
Vaucluse Auto Repairs shall not be liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations under an Agreement with you regarding your vehicle, if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Vaucluse Auto Repairs Pty Ltd (or its affiliates), and We shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.
All goods and services remain ownership of Vaucluse Auto Repairs until paid in full.
Delivery and ownership of the goods
We try to ensure that all Products and Services are delivered in a prompt and timely manner. However, from time to time, it is possible factors outside of Our control may result in delays. Vaucluse Auto Repairs does not accept any liability for loss or damage suffered by anyone as a result of any such delays.
Vaucluse Auto Repairs will repair, replace or refund faulty or damaged Products in accordance with the manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions for parts and products and Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Vaucluse Auto Repairs hereby warrants that subject to your non-excludable rights as per the Australian Consumer Law (“the ACL’) and the exclusions shown below, our products and services will be free from defect for the applicable guarantee period or we will correct, repair or replace the defective product.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
In all cases, the responsibility for attending to or accepting any claim under the Vaucluse Auto Repair’s Guarantee is at our discretion. We may at our discretion, authorise warranty to be performed elsewhere, when its impractical to have the work performed by us.
The Guarantee is provided to you –
- As the consumer responsible for the expenses associated with the warranty claim;
- As the original purchaser or the part, service or repair
- Only upon production of your invoice receipt or proof of original purchase;
- Where not excluded by our Guarantee Exclusions;
- For the period or kilometres travelled from the date of purchase (whichever comes first) – six (6) months or 10,000 km
- Damage caused by accident, fire or theft, damage as a result of towing, damage caused by misuse of the vehicle or where the vehicle is used in a competition or in a closed-circuit event, damage caused by continuing to operate the vehicle after a defect is known;
- Alteration, modification or removal of products by anyone not authorised by Vaucluse Auto Repairs, we will not pay under the Guarantee for work performed elsewhere unless it has been expressly authorised by Vaucluse Auto Repairs;
- Damage by causes beyond our control;
- Products supplied by the Customer;
Note: some manufacturers warranty products may differ from the Vaucluse Auto Repairs Guarantee.
Ask us for details of any applicable extended warranty.