Vaucluse Auto is is pleased to announce that BMW Australia has added Protective Glass for Touch Display to the accessories range.
The glass protects the Central Information Display (CID) from scratches and reduces fingerprints.
It also reduces reflections when exposed to sunlight.
What are the advantages of Glass for Touch Display ?
• The protective glass provides protection against scratches in the display and fragmentation, assisting in retained vehicle value.
• Due to the anti-reflective effects of the protective glass, which reduces reflection by up to 30 per cent, the information on the display can be read more clearly even in strong sunlight.
• The protective glass is fingerprint resistant and its oleophobic (oil-repellent) surface ensures an improved touch feeling with maximum response.
• The exclusive M branding enhances the display visually without disturbing the visibility of the display content.
• It can be applied up to 10 times as long as the glass is free of dirt by using the self-adhesive effect of the protective glass.
• The fit is specially adapted to the BMW CID formats. A 1mm offset to the maximum display size allows perfect fitment without air bubbles.